Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tow Trucks are not excepted.

So here you have it, a 'professional' tow truck operator parks like a total arseface. The people who pulled in beside him weren't much better, though. And there you have it, another reason I simply hate Wooster. From the teens loitering in the back of the parking lot all times of the day as though it were a hangout spot, to the idiots who simply can't park right, to the arseholes who don't know how to drive, Wooster is a small city with big city idiots.

From 2010 august


Picture also shared to youparkedlikeajackass.com used on my blog with my own permission, since it is my photo, and they require creative commons share-alike for anything submitted to them. Any other photos I may share with them will also be on my blog as well.

3 comments:

  1. Thnx for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more info? It is highly helpful for me. Two thumb up for this article!
    Vinnys Towing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and enjoy learning more on this topic. If possible, while you gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog site with more information?
    Vinnys Towing

    ReplyDelete
  3. why not Tow trucks park at parking places. they're conjointly Vehicles. In my parking place, wherever i park my automotive, A government Tow trucks are to simply operate within the town in Parking Close Yankee Stadium. If any traffic drawback rises, with short amount of your time reached at the positioning.

    ReplyDelete